What is Bespoke Software Development?
Bespoke Software Development, or Custom Software Development, is a service to provide a software application developed specifically for a company or indvidual. The application will be tailored to the customers exact requirements and will fulfil or streamline a particular business process.
Why would I need Bespoke Software Development?
Staying ahead of your competition is important and one way this can be achieved is by streamlining your business processes to be more efficient and provide a better service. Off-the-shelf software package simply do not meet all companies requirements. This is when businesses use a software house to develop a bespoke application specifically for their needs.
Some applications we have developed include:
- assessing children in primary schools,
- asbestos management system,
- employee timesheet management,
- automatically creating Word documents and reports from data,
- linking different off-the-shelf applications with middleware,
- mobile phone tracking.
Following are some advantages of developing a custom application:
- Bespoke Software is easier to use as it is designed to work the way you work.
- Bespoke Software can do whatever you want it to do, so it could help streamline a business process, solve an existing problem, integrate systems, or provide a new product or service.
- A Bespoke Software Application can provide your business with a competitive edge.
- Flexibility is always available as a Bespoke Software Applicatons can be modified whenever you require.
How can we help you?
We can help you achieve real results through our development services and experience in understanding business requirements.Our team always approaches projects in a structured manner and we regularly provide feedback in non-technical jargon, so you are always kept up-to-date and well informed.
How much will it cost?
Traditionally, Bespoke Software Development was expensive and used by larger organisations with big budgets. Development technologies have now improved and we are able to build new systems much quicker and more cost-effectively from an existing solid foundation.
If you are reading this then you already know you could benefit from our services. Therefore contact us today for a free, no obligation, fact find on your requirements and we will provide an estimate of the development costs.