What is Server Imaging?
Server imaging is a backup and disaster recovery solution rolled into one.
The software will take an “image” (backup) of a server periodically. How it differs from normal backup solutions is that is doesn’t just backup the files, it actually backs up the applications and operating system as well. This means if you need to restore your server, you restore everything, programs and applications as well as the data. Fast restores!
What would you do if your Business Computer Server just died?
Could you have it back up and running again in minutes, to the exact state as of 15 minutes ago?
With Aspect IT’s Server Imaging Service you can!
How it can help your Business
Our solution can help with the following in a disaster scenario:
- Backups up ALL you individual data files & folders locally for fast data recovery
- Takes an image of your complete server as often as every 15 minutes
- It is suitable for both Servers and Desktops
- Allows recovery of individual files in seconds
- Enables recovery a complete server to new hardware
- Replicate Images off site for Disaster Recovery Scenarios
- Exchange & SQL Backup and Recovery
- Real-Time Data Protection
- Backup to NAS or USB Device
- Simple Implementation and management allows User Initiated File Restores
- Reduced Cost & Complexity over traditional backup methods
- Support Virtual recovery machines that can be brought online in minutes
What does it cost?
The service is the simplest backup solution you’ll ever get. It is paid for per server, monthly, as one flat fee, regardless of the amount of data on the server.
Get a Free Trial
If you would like a free trial, then simply fill in the form below and we’ll call you back.