Welcome to the 14th edition of Aspect IT’s newsletter, The View.
Eset Authorised Partner
How to Google Search
1. Use quotation marks. If you’re looking for an exact phrase, this will help narrow down the search.
2. Add a hyphen. Slot one in before a word to exclude a search term; very useful if the word has several meanings e.g inception -movie.
3. Search within a particular domain by typing site:before the website url e.g site:aspectit.co.uk.
4. To find sites with similar content to a URL you already know, type related: before the URL.
5. If you want to find pages with one of several words, use OR. Without OR, results will show pages that include all terms.
6. Use Google as a calculator with these functions +,-,*,/.