1st Line IT Support Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual to join our IT Support team that has a diverse and growing workforce.
Covering the North West of England from our Head Office in Oldham, Greater Manchester, we provide support & consultancy to a varied client base covering a wide range of industries.
We are seeking a 1st Line Engineer for Desktop, Server and VoIP support. This opportunity is for someone with excellent skills in the support of Microsoft products and services, has the drive to excel in their field and excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to different types of customers
- Ability to be calm when under pressure
- Good troubleshooting ability and logical thinking for resolving problems
- A team player and be able to work without supervision
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Ideally have 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office suite 2007 upwards
- Creating and editing users in Active Directory
- Creating and editing users in Exchange server management and Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP
How to Apply
For more information or to apply for this role at Aspect IT, email your CV to: