2nd Line IT Support Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual to join our IT Support company.
Covering the North West of England from our Head Office in Oldham, we provide support & consultancy to a varied client base covering a wide range of industries.
Our vibrant organisation is seeking a 2nd Line Engineer for Desktop, Server and VoIP support. This opportunity is for someone who has a solid understanding of Microsoft Desktop & Server Operating Systems and has the drive to excel in their field. Ideally having 3 years or more experience working in a support environment with any field work advantageous as there will be a need to visit customers.
- Strong communication skills both verbally (telephone and client facing) and written
- Ability to be calm when under pressure
- Good troubleshooting ability and logical thinking for resolving problems
- A team player and be able to work without supervision
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Ideally have 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Based within an easy commute of our Oldham office
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 upwards
- Microsoft Windows 7 upwards
- Microsoft Office suite 2007 upwards
- Knowledge of VoIP solutions, provisioning, SIP trunks, telephones, troubleshooting
- Active Directory and group policy setup and management
- Exchange server management onsite and office 365
- Networking & switch knowledge including VLANS, network monitoring & troubleshooting
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP
- LAN & WAN communications including router & firewall configuration
- Microsoft Office 365 configuration, migration and management including sharepoint, onedrive, email
How to Apply
For more information or to apply for this role at Aspect IT, email your CV to: