It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for from Apple! So the new iPhones the new Apple TV, Apple software and iWatch have all been discussed at their latest even which took part at the Steve Job theater yesterday afternoon in the US. It was live streamed from the website so that anyone worldwide could see what exactly they had to offer! In case you missed out, we’re going to recap on the top products that was unveiled and give you all the techy details.
Celebrating their 10th anniversary this, obviously Apple had to release a special phone to dedicate to 10 years of booming business!
So, without further or do here are the facts and features on the 10th anniversary phone:
- It comes in two versions, a 64GB space storage at £999 and 256GB storage which will cost £1,149
- Pre orders are available from 27th October and will be officially released on 3rd November
- It has a 5.8 inch edge-to-edge screen with no home button and no fingerprint scanner
- Facial recognition has replaced the Touch ID (which funnily enough didn’t work on show night)
- Comes in two colours, grey and space grey
- Has a dual camera lens and portrait lighting feature
- Wireless charging
iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
Pretty much the same phone just the Plus is bigger (as we expect from previous phones). So here are the features and pricing structure for you to know about:
- The iPhone 8 comes at £649 for 64GB and £849 for 256GB
- The iPhone 8 Plus comes at £749 for 65GB and £949 for 256GB
- Colours come in silver, space grey and a gold finish
- Has a 4.7 inch screen display on the 8 and a 5.5 inch screen display on the 8 Plus
- The speakers are 25% louder than the ones in the iPhone 7
- Comes with a 12MP camera and like the X, a portrait lighting feature
- Available for pre orders on 15th September and will officially be released on 22nd September
- Water and dust resistant
- Wireless charging
4K Apple TV
We finally have Apple’s 4K HDR TV and it will soon be released for us to purchase! But what are the pricing features?
- The Apple TV will cost around £135 ($179) for 32GB and £149 ($199) for 64GB
- It will be available to buy on 22nd September (a week after it becomes available for pre order)
It’s official! Apple have set their release date of iOS 11 and all their Apple iPhones will be able to download the new software on 19th September.
We created a blog based on what features they have to offer – why not check it out here
Apple have also released their details on the iWatch OS4 which will also be available on 22nd September.
Here are all the specs and features on our blog about the iWatch OS4.