Apple are great at keeping secrets. Not much gets out about a new release, update or product before the release date. They are, however, excellent at generating interest and anticipation.
And now the rumours are picking up pace.
We have scoured the web looking for rumours on the new iPhone 5 (or the iPhone 5G as it is also called) and here is a summary:
- July 2011 release date – pushed bask after the Japan disasters.
- cheaper than the iPhone 4 – but what will they compromise?
- better antenna, which in all honesty is a necessity.
- bigger screen – 4 inch compared to 3.5 inch on iPhone 4
- a metal back which will act as an antenna.
Of course no-one really knows anything about the iPhone 5 but watch this space!