The iPhone 6S was launched not that long ago but there are already rumours circulating about the iPhone 7 – some more believable than others!
We’ve collated some of the rumours we’ve heard; we’ll let you decide for yourself whether you believe them or not…
- The iPhone will release date will be announced at an event in September 2016 and will go on sale the following month. There will more than likely be a 7 Plus and a 7C.
- The new iPhone will be completely waterproof.
- Possible OLED display.
- Much slimmer than the iPhone 6S.
- Removal of the headphone jack and the device will instead force owners to use headphones that connect to the handset’s Lightning port.
- 3GB of RAM – the largest amount ever shipped in an iPhone.
- It will operate using iOS 10, which is rumored to come out in 2016.
- It may not have a home button.
- Sapphire place in the screen of the iPhone 7; this will stop it shattering so easily.
- Might track where you’re looking! Apple has been granted multiple patents in eye-tracking technology that would let its devices use their cameras to see exactly what you’re looking at and change the display accordingly!
- Wireless charging rumours are also circulating, which isn’t new technology, but would be nice!