The View, Edition 17
Welcome to the 17th edition of Aspect IT’s newsletter, The View.
Five Ways to Improve your SEO Inhouse:
There it is again. That strange acronym everyone’s talking about – SEO. Whether you know a little or a lot about this practice, there are a few tips you can use to improve your SEO inhouse.
1. Create great content. Google’s mission is to lead it’s users to high quality sites. If your site is one of the few that posts helpful and unique content, Google will reward you by sending traffic your way. Equally, good content encourages visits, increased visits tells Google that your content is popular, popular content is rewarded with higher rankings. Is this making any sense?
2. Find reputable websites to link to you. Link building shows Google that your site is credible and that others are willing to endorse it.
3. Write enticing title tags. A bit like a newspaper headline, these keywords should attract your potential customers.
4. Keep up to date with your social media pages.When your customers are searching for you in Google, these pages are another opportunity to be listed in the search results.
5. Ensure your website is optimised for mobile.Google now rewards sites that are mobile friendly; those that aren’t will see their rankings fall. Check to see if you’res is mobile responsive by taking the test.